The latest in concrete flooring technology is the design and pouring of Seamless Floors. This technology has already been installed successfully in South Africa and over 10 million square meters have been cast around the globe over the last 10 years. CLF aims to educate the market on the benefits of installing a seamless concrete floor.
CLF has been licensed by the international patent holder, to design and install the CLF Seamless Floor system throughout Africa. With the support of design teams and engineers from all over Europe, we are able to design and install the most effective seamless flooring system for our clients.
An engineered concrete with a high saturation of steel fibres and anti-shrinkage compounds are used to create a tough composite material, used in accordance with total quality management systems, in order to produce seamless floors that are more durable, tougher, leaner and with the largest baysizes in South Africa.
With the reality of no saw cut joints and construction joints in seamless floors, it ensures no future problem areas – making the design and installation of seamless flooring beneficial for our clients.
Why choose Seamless Flooring?
- No Joints up to 6 000m2
- Flatter and Smoother Floors
- Increased Forklift Efficiency and Productivity
- Reduced Forklift Maintenance Costs
- No Curling – No Joints
- Racking and Equipment is able to be placed anywhere on the floor – no joint considerations
- Superb Fatigue and Endurance
- Shrinkage and Crack Control
- Increased Tensile, Compression and Flexural Strength
- High Impact Strength
- Faster Construction of Floors
- Up to 50% Less Cement used =Lowering Carbon Emission Impact
- Increased market value of a building
- Improved Durability and Hygiene